We specialise in placing primary teachers, secondary teachers, SEND teachers, teaching assistants and support staff for the education sector. We ensure that our policies and procedures are aligned with current legislation and moral & ethical expectations.
Godspeed Search aim to assist our clients through every step of the recruitment process. We will go the extra mile operating stringent compliance procedures and exceptional customer service to ensure our clients come back to us repeatedly.
Our staff will always make time to speak to clients whenever it is convenient for you. Building long lasting relationships is what we want to do and we are here to listen to you and take on-board your feedback in order to improve our service.
Our team are in the office between 7am and 7pm but remain available and are contactable outside of these hours including weekends.
Godspeed Search is determined to cater for every settings specific needs and understand the ever-increasing pressure due to tightening budgets hence our transparent and highly competitive pricing structure.
Without compromise, we carry out the following checks on all staff
- Registration Interview
- 10 year employment history check
- References covering a minimum of the last 2 years including most recent employer
- Signed Rehabilitation of offenders Act statement
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Qualifications verified
- Induction (Teachers)
- NCTL & Prohibition Check (Teachers)
- DBS Check and Update Service
- DBS Certificate registered with the update service or are in the process of obtaining one
- ISA Barred Check
- Overseas Police Checks (Where Applicable)
- Checked letter of professional standing (Where Applicable)
- Health/Fitness to Work
- Overseas Trained Teacher Checks